From: Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] jmx support
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 21:15:46
1 Forwarding this to the list so hopefully it reaches a sun employee that
2 might know how we could get the sun-jmx source available. Otherwise
3 this might to the motivation we need to finally depreciate java 1.4.
7 -------- Original Message --------
8 Subject: About log4j jmx support
9 Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:56:47 +0300
10 From: Serkan Kaba <serkan@g.o>