From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Assigning out QA work.
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:08:29
On 26-01-2009 17:49:45 +1300, Alistair Bush wrote:
> Please find attached the output of repoman over java-experimental. I > was only able to achieve this after a few modifications to portage trunk > ( There are a few things to be aware of. > > 1) I haven't got a clue whether it actually works. I would actually > like ppl to confirm that it does/discover where it doesn't > 2) Im interested to know what doesn't work, but im not actually > expecting those patches to be the final implementation. This is > something that _just seems to work_. Therefore don't be surprised if > nothing more comes of this. Hopefully these patches work in all > situations but they may not requiring a far more invasive > implementation. I have no experience with the portage codebase so I > doubt I could do that implementation. > > The patch will be posted to gentoo-dev.
before you do, it might make sense to remove the hardcoded reference to your overlay on your disk ;) zmedico is usually quite open for patches, but I guess you need to make it a little bit more generic than it is now. My 0.02 -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-java] Assigning out QA work. Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>