From: Marek Szczypinski <markacy@×××××××××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] J2SE 1.5.0 + netbeans + portage
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 13:28:45
Hello All,
On my gentoo I have blackdown-jdk and jre. Some time ago I have installed
sun-jdk1.5.0_06 and Netbeans 5.0 (downloaded as a bundle from SUN's
website). Today I have learned, that it is possible to have
blackdown jdk as a system jdk and sun's jdk as a user, and it is to be
done with java-config tool. But my problem is that i don't want to emerge
sun-jdk "from scratch" (I'am afraid, that my NetBeans might go crazy), but
use this jdk, that I'have already installed.
Is it possible to make my sun-jdk visible for java-config without emerging
it? (For now java-config "sees" only blackdown jdk). If so, could anyone
give me some advice, or point me to some kind of a manual, of how to do
it? Thanx in advance.