From: Martin von Gagern <Martin.vGagern@×××.net>
To: Bartosz Sokolowski <bazancik@××××××.fm>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Re: Installing IBM JVM 5.0 on PPC
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 20:41:37
Bartosz Sokolowski wrote:
> Anyway it doesn't seem that Firefox 1.0.7 on PPC works withe the java > plugin. Has anyone forced it to work correctly or should I try Firefox > 1.5??
I have no PPC so I did not try this, but are you aware that the browser plugin will only be installed if you have the browserplugin use flag set? Edit the file /etc/make.conf and add the word browserplugin to the list USE="..." if it was not present. Then re-ermege the jdk. Greetings, Martin von Gagern

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-java] Re: Installing IBM JVM 5.0 on PPC "Norman Rieß" <norman@×××××××××.org>