From: Martin von Gagern <Martin.vGagern@×××.net>
To: Bartosz Sokolowski <bazancik@××××××.fm>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Re: Installing IBM JVM 5.0 on PPC
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 20:41:37
1 Bartosz Sokolowski wrote:
2 > Anyway it doesn't seem that Firefox 1.0.7 on PPC works withe the java
3 > plugin. Has anyone forced it to work correctly or should I try Firefox
4 > 1.5??
5
6 I have no PPC so I did not try this, but are you aware that the browser
7 plugin will only be installed if you have the browserplugin use flag
8 set? Edit the file /etc/make.conf and add the word browserplugin to the
9 list USE="..." if it was not present. Then re-ermege the jdk.
10
11 Greetings,
12 Martin von Gagern