From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] GNU Classpath hacker room at FOSDEM 2006
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:31:11
1 Mark Wielaard wrote:
2 >
3 > Arnaud Vandyck, Dalibor Topic, Mark Wielaard, Michael Koch and and Tom
4 > Tromey will be our "program committee" this year. If you would like to
5 > present something, have an idea for a demo or discussion topic please
6 > let us know at fosdem-at-developer.classpath.org Please mention the
7 > title, a little abstract, which track and whether you want to do a quick
8 > demo, a short 30 min talk or full hour talk (we prefer 30 minute talks
9 > to give everybody a chance to present something). Deadline for proposals
10 > is December 18, so you have a month to think of something cool. Then we
11 > make sure to have some kind of "formal program" at the start of January.
12 >
13 > Examples of presentations and reports from previous years:
14 > http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/events/escape_fosdem05.html
15 > http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/events/fosdem04.html
16 >
17 > Some ideas for interesting topics:
18 > - Free Swing - The Demo!
19 > - Your GNU/Linux distro and the free runtimes - package overview.
20
21 Anyone able to go? I am not sure how easy it is to leave the country
22 while I am in the army, but will certainly try.
23
24 Regards,
25 Petteri