From: "Petteri Räty" <petteri.raty@××××××××××.fi>
To: Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] p.mask of sun-*-bin JWSDP packages
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:43:49
1 Krzysiek Pawlik kirjoitti:
2 > wsdp-overlay will be merged into main tree next saturday (2007/04/28) along with
3 > p.mask of sun-*-bin versions. As only dev-util/netbeans-5.5* is depending on it
4 > I propose to switch it to OS versions same day as the p.mask will occure.
5 >
6 > William: as you're listed as maintainer of netbeans - is it ok with you? Can you
7 > prepare modified version of netbeans-5.5* for me?
8
9 Fordfrog pretty much takes care of maintaining NB these days. This is
10 very much appreciated if we can get rid of fetch restricted stuff.
11
12 Regards,
13 Petteri