From: Austin English <austinenglish@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o, heroxbd@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Generation of ebuilds with maven build system
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 05:15:57
1 On 10/02/2016 03:44 PM, Harald Weiner wrote:
2 > Dear Benda,
3 >
4 > although I am not a Gentoo developer myself,
5 > I would be interested in joining effort to get Maven packages
6 > working in Gentoo. It is obvious that some kind of automation
7 > would be beneficial for Gentoo - to get more recent up-to-date
8 > package versions somehow available in the Gentoo tree.
9 >
10 > Maybe the page in the Debian Wiki [1] might also be interesting.
11 >
12 > [1] https://wiki.debian.org/Java/MavenBuilder
13 >
14 > Best wishes,
15 >
16 > Harald.
21 That debian code, if we could port/use some of it, could be extremely
22 helpful.
23
24 Source is here, fyi:
25 https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/maven-debian-helper.git/
26
27 appears to mostly be bash, some perl. I didn't investigate very deeply.
30 -Austin
31 GPG: 14FB D7EA A041 937B