From: Kyle Pan <kyle.j.pan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Cc: betelgeuse@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] need help to update Java Wiki page
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:22:34
Hi,

I'm a student of GSoc 2011 on Gentoo/Java IDE integration Project.
I've finished my coding and  now about documentation I see an entry
of "IDE Integration" on  Gentoo Java Wiki
(http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/wiki) and I'd like to write
about my project there.

I want to ask  about tips on how to do that( eg. how to get the modify
rights of the wiki, and I'm also not sure whether I should update it
myself or I should send the my article to someone has updating
priviledge and he will update, sorry I don't clear about the process)
or  would someone can grant me directly if it's acceptable. (of course
that would be better)

My mentor said I can ask here.

Thanks in advance. Any tips I'll appreciate it!

--
Best Regards,
Jiale Pan (Kyle Pan)