From: Kyle Pan <kyle.j.pan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Cc: betelgeuse@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] need help to update Java Wiki page
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:22:34
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm a student of GSoc 2011 on Gentoo/Java IDE integration Project.
4 I've finished my coding and now about documentation I see an entry
5 of "IDE Integration" on Gentoo Java Wiki
6 (http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/wiki) and I'd like to write
7 about my project there.
8
9 I want to ask about tips on how to do that( eg. how to get the modify
10 rights of the wiki, and I'm also not sure whether I should update it
11 myself or I should send the my article to someone has updating
12 priviledge and he will update, sorry I don't clear about the process)
13 or would someone can grant me directly if it's acceptable. (of course
14 that would be better)
15
16 My mentor said I can ask here.
17
18 Thanks in advance. Any tips I'll appreciate it!
21 Best Regards,
22 Jiale Pan (Kyle Pan)