From: Bartosz Sokolowski <bazancik@××××××.fm>
To: Ernst de Haan <wfe.dehaan@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Re: Installing IBM JVM 5.0 on PPC
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 19:14:26
Hello Ernst

On  7.01.06, you wrote:

> Try the following: > ACCEPT_KEYWORDS=~ppc emerge -pv ibm-jdk-bin
> and see what happens. If emerge indeed proposes to install 1.5_beta1, > then you just need to do some editing in your /etc/portage/package.* > files. Or just do:
> ACCEPT_KEYWORS=~ppc emerge ibm-jdk-bin
It works for me - I've installed what I wanted. Thanks for the tip! Anyway it doesn't seem that Firefox 1.0.7 on PPC works withe the java plugin. Has anyone forced it to work correctly or should I try Firefox 1.5?? Best regards, -- Bartosz (Bazant) Sokolowski PegasosII G4/1000 powered by Radeon8500 MOS, Debian, Gentoo & MOL user -- gentoo-java@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-java] Re: Installing IBM JVM 5.0 on PPC Martin von Gagern <Martin.vGagern@×××.net>
[gentoo-java] Re: Installing IBM JVM 5.0 on PPC Ernst de Haan <wfe.dehaan@×××××.com>