From: "Petteri R├Ąty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] back up
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:55:20
Karl Trygve Kalleberg wrote:
> Hi gang, > > This is mostly of interest to developers using the experimental SVN. > > As some of you know, an upgrade to screwed up the > https access a while back. I have not had the time to look into it > before now, but I can finally report that it is back up. > > I hope to have mail notification restored later in the week. > >
betelgeuse@pena ~/checkouts/gentooexperimental $ svn sw --relocate svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/java' svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/java': SSL negotiation failed: SSL error: unknown protocol ( betelgeuse@pena ~/checkouts/gentooexperimental $ svn sw --relocate Error validating server certificate for '';: - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the fingerprint to validate the certificate manually! - The certificate hostname does not match. Certificate information: - Hostname: - Valid: from Nov 23 01:27:00 2005 GMT until Nov 21 01:27:00 2015 GMT - Issuer: Karl Trygve Kalleberg,, Dusseldorf, Nordrhein Westfahlen, DE - Fingerprint: d3:ea:d6:f8:4f:70:cd:5d:10:cd:16:0e:53:cd:4b:88:08:f8:6d:b9 (R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? p Notice that the url for the https version has changed. With that change I was able to do svn up over https. Regards, Petteri

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-java] back up Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@g.o>