From: "Peter B. West" <lists@××××××.au>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Fwd: [gentoo-java] webapp-config & Java
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:30:25
Andrew Cowie wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-27-01 at 12:55 +0100, Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote: > > >>Arghh... hadn't this list activated the reply-to-list option some time >>ago?? > > > Reply to list is a feature of your mail client, not mailing list > software. > > In the situation you found yourself in {shrug, it happens}, most MUAs > allows you to "Edit and Send as New Message" if you right click on > something in the Sent folder. > > AfC > Dunedin >
It's a mailing list configuration option, which may not be present on all mailing list software. Most lists I subscribe to arrange for the reply to go to the list. Some don't, and that's a real pain in the bum. Peter -- Peter B. West <> Folio <>

File name MIME type
smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature