From: "Petteri Räty" <petteri.raty@××××××××××.fi>
To: Alistair Bush <alistair.bush@×××××.com>
Cc: Gentoo Java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>, Kyle Galloway <kgallowa@××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Fwd: IcedTea built on Gentoo
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:51:49
1 Alistair Bush kirjoitti:
2 > Hi am forwarding this to the Gentoo Java mailing this for anyone who is
3 > interested. It was posted by Kyle Galloway from Redhat to
4 > distro-pkg-dev@××××××××××××.net
5 >
6 > I would just like to say a big thank you to him for sharing this.
7 >
8 > Alistair (ali_bush)
9 > Gentoo Java Developer.
10 >
11 > ps. I suppose this means someones going to have to make a ebuild for it ;) .
14 At this point it would probably be better served as a use flag to the
15 current OpenJDK ebuild. But for that it would have to live in the GCJ
16 overlay I guess so we could just hack an icedtea ebuild into there.
17
18 Regards,
19 Petteri