From: Greg Tassone <greg@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Hi there
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 01:48:36
On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 09:51 +1100, Mathew Robertson wrote:
> Hi there, > > I am new to this list - I am wondering if there are any > active/semi-active developers currently working on the Java 1.5 > packages, as I would like to help out.
Welcome. There are several such developers lurking here, as well as non-official developers (like me). Much of the work lately has been on stabilizing the Java 5 and (eventually) Java 6 environments on Gentoo. In that vein, there is currently a package-freeze in place while that stabilization work is in progress. To get you started on recent history I suggest you check out the mail list archives for this list at gmane: ~ Greg T.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-java] Hi there Mathew Robertson <mathew.robertson@××××××××××××××.au>
Re: [gentoo-java] Hi there Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o>