From: Greg Tassone <greg@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Hi there
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 01:48:36
1 On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 09:51 +1100, Mathew Robertson wrote:
2 > Hi there,
3 >
4 > I am new to this list - I am wondering if there are any
5 > active/semi-active developers currently working on the Java 1.5
6 > packages, as I would like to help out.
9 Welcome. There are several such developers lurking here, as well as
10 non-official developers (like me). Much of the work lately has been on
11 stabilizing the Java 5 and (eventually) Java 6 environments on Gentoo.
12 In that vein, there is currently a package-freeze in place while that
13 stabilization work is in progress.
14
15 To get you started on recent history I suggest you check out the mail
16 list archives for this list at gmane:
17
18 http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.java/cutoff=810
21 ~ Greg T.