From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o, chewi@××××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-java] [Fwd: [fedora-java] building Eclipse plugins]
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 22:55:28

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [fedora-java] building Eclipse plugins
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:44:12 -0800
From: Anthony Green <green@××××××.com>
To: fedora-devel-java-list@××××××.com

I used to think building Eclipse plugins from source was hard.  I don't
know why I didn't notice this before, but you can right click on the
plugin.xml file and generate a build.xml that just works.

So I've packaged the SchemeScript Eclipse plugin.  Here's my first crack
at it: .

Here's a screenshot:

SchemeScript is really nice.  It works with kawa (in-process or out), or
any number of other external scheme implementations, and has pretty much
every feature you might find in emacs scheme mode and more (backtrace
view, outline view, a special canvas view (see screenshot), terrific
integrated documentation, etc).  I hope to get this into Extras for FC5.

fedora-devel-java-list mailing list