From: Austin English <austinenglish@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Artifactory packaging update
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 09:22:39
1 Howdy all,
2
3 As some of you may know from #gentoo-java, I'm working on packaging
4 artifactory. I've got a -bin package that works well, but I'd like to
5 see it properly packaged, and that's a very involved effort...
6
7 To that end, I've started packaging dependencies of artifactory (and
8 dependencies of dependencies of dependencies...you get the idea). It's
9 still a work in progress, but I'll be on vacation for the next couple
10 weeks so I thought I'd publish my current work somewhere.
11
12 I've pushed it to github here:
13 https://github.com/austin987/wizardedit-overlay
14
15 If anyone wants to upstream any of the ebuilds in there, feel free. I
16 don't need credit, I just want the builds in the tree :).
17
18 And if anyone tests out any of those packages and finds bugs, please
19 let me know, either via email or github.
22 -Austin