From: Andrew Cowie <andrew@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] work on gcj for gentoo
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:30:56
On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 23:38 +0100, Hanno Meyer-Thurow wrote:
> Finally, one needs to write the code. > -> which is me > ... and maybe some Java programmer > that got some extra spare time to waste?
I don't know very many people with "time to waste" (if I was ever to characterize my work in those terms my board would kill me), but we certainly am interested in seeing GCJ become usable on Gentoo separately from GCC. We have a number of a applications which are designed to work properly with either a JDK or with GCJ so I am happy to help you test once you get that far along. AfC Sydney -- Andrew Frederick Cowie Managing Director Operational Dynamics Consulting Pty Ltd Management Consultants specializing in strategy, organizational architecture, procedures to survive change, and performance hardening for the people and systems behind the mission critical enterprise. Worldwide: Sydney +61 2 9977 6866 New York +1 646 472 5054 Toronto +1 416 848 6072 London +44 207 1019201 -- gentoo-java@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-java] work on gcj for gentoo Hanno Meyer-Thurow <h.mth@×××.de>