From: Andrew Cowie <andrew@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] work on gcj for gentoo
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:30:56
1 On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 23:38 +0100, Hanno Meyer-Thurow wrote:
2 > Finally, one needs to write the code.
3 > -> which is me
4 > ... and maybe some Java programmer
5 > that got some extra spare time to waste?
6
7 I don't know very many people with "time to waste" (if I was ever to
8 characterize my work in those terms my board would kill me), but we
9 certainly am interested in seeing GCJ become usable on Gentoo separately
10 from GCC.
11
12 We have a number of a applications which are designed to work properly
13 with either a JDK or with GCJ so I am happy to help you test once you
14 get that far along.
15
16 AfC
17 Sydney
20 Andrew Frederick Cowie
21 Managing Director
22 Operational Dynamics Consulting Pty Ltd
23
24 http://www.operationaldynamics.com/
25 Management Consultants specializing in strategy,
26 organizational architecture, procedures to survive
27 change, and performance hardening for the people
28 and systems behind the mission critical enterprise.
29
30 Worldwide:
31
32 Sydney +61 2 9977 6866