From: Bruno Dufour <dufour@××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] J2SE 1.5.0 + netbeans + portage
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:16:15
On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 02:27:53PM +0100, Marek Szczypinski wrote:
> Is it possible to make my sun-jdk visible for java-config without emerging > it? (For now java-config "sees" only blackdown jdk).
java-config needs one configuration file in /etc/env.d/java for each installed virtual machine. The templates are in $PORTDIR/dev-java/sun-jdk/files/ (the ones named sun-jdk-<version>, e.g. sun-jdk- Just copy the one for your 1.5 Sun jdk to /etc/env.d/java and make the necessary adjustements so that all paths match the directory where you installed your jdk manually. java-config will pick it up automatically. Bruno