From: Hanno Meyer-Thurow <h.mth@×××.de>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] RFC: Local Javadoc Linking
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:41:25
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:50:10 +0300
Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:

> I think we could have two use flags: > - doc: build javadoc and link to whatever is installed > - javadoc-deep: pull in all deps with [javadoc-deep?] > > Better naming suggestions for the second use flag are welcome.
Instead of naming it javadoc-deep maybe name it javasdk-api or javaapi-link, or alike? That is what you asked for, right? Or still the simple way to pull in all docs with the doc use flag. :P And I do not like the approach for the first use flag. I just do not like automagic. ;) O well ... Regards, Hanno