From: Martin von Gagern <Martin.vGagern@×××.net>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] java-pkg-simple and java-mvn-src eclasses
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 12:55:10
1 Hi!
2
3 After some the replies from Serkan and Alistair, I updated my
4 java-pkg-simple.eclass. Modifications:
5 * Inherit only java-utils-2, and have the ebuilds inherit java-pkg-2
6 * renamed JAVA_DEPEND to JAVA_GENTOO_CLASSPATH in correspondence to
7 EANT_GENTOO_CLASSPATH, now also allow space-separated items
8 * Introduced JAVA_SRC_DIR so people can specify directories with sources
9 * Introduced JAVA_ENCODING to not depend on default locale; default
10 setting of UTF-8 should fail for non-UTF-8 sources to expose error
11 * Introduced JAVAC_ARGS and JAVADOC_ARGS for more fine-grained control
12 * Added QA check to complain if build.xml or pom.xml exists
13 * Added javadoc and dosrc support
14
15 I'd commit the attached file along with an unmodified java-mvn-src and
16 appropriately modified istack ebuilds to java-experimental if I read no
17 objections here in the near future.
18
19 Greetings,
20 Martin