From: Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [gentoo-java] resin ebuilds]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:06:56
Petteri Räty wrote:
> Sorry forgot to send my original response to the list too. > > >>>> When i'm can see this in portage ? :) >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> www-servers/resin >>> The most recent version is not yet available: >>> >>> >>> Regards, >>> Petteri >>> >>> >>> >> It's my ebuild :) When it include in portage ? >> > > As soon as a developer takes the time to review it and commit it. This > is volontary work and sometimes things take time. I will try to find > time for it today. I am sorry that you have had to wait. > > Regards, > Petteri >
Just an FYI... Krzysiek Pawlik (nelchael) has stepped up to maintain resin. It is currently being maintained in the experimental overlay [1]. [1] And of course, since we're in package freeze mode, it wouldn't be added until at least until after we've completed migration. - Josh -- gentoo-java@g.o mailing list