From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@g.o>
To: Henrique Ferreiro <henrique.ferreiro@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] [chewi] eclipse extensions collisions
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:55:10
Henrique Ferreiro wrote:
> Every eclipse extension I tried to install tries to overwrite this file: > > /usr/lib/eclipse-extensions-3.1/eclipse/.eclipseextension > > which is empty.
It's supposed to be empty. It's just a marker. Of course, every extension should not carry this file. It should either be put in the eclipse-sdk package itself, or a tiny "eclipse-extensions" package, and all extensions should be made to depend on this. Chewie, any objections to this? -- Karl T -- gentoo-java@g.o mailing list