From: Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel] Help needed with genpatches
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 07:23:01
Greg KH wrote:
> So I don't know when 2.6.17 is going "stable" for us yet, but you might > want to hold off till .7 comes out. Sometime early next week probably.
OK. We need 2.6.17 stable before then really, so I am just going to steal a few of the more important fixes for now. Thanks for all the offers to help. I am going to get Christian to produce the next release so that he is all set up. The rest of you really just need to help out in bugzilla, thats where the real work gets done. Daniel -- gentoo-kernel@g.o mailing list