From: Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@g.o>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel] Gentoo Kernel Project Lead - 2018
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 00:43:36
1 On 2018-01-25 00:37, Mike wrote:
2 > As the only nomination for Kernel Lead came from our current Lead, and
3 > the nomination deadline has passed, I offer that we wrap this up and
4 > congratulate Alice Ferrazzi and thank her for stepping up to lead the
5 > Gentoo Kernel Project for another year.
6 >
7 > If there are no objections...
8 >
9 > Congrats Alice!
10
11 Thank you Mike for taking care of the election.
12
13 And thank you Alice for the last year and congrats for continuing being
14 lead for another year! :-)
18 Regards,
19 Thomas Deutschmann / Gentoo Linux Developer
20 C4DD 695F A713 8F24 2AA1 5638 5849 7EE5 1D5D 74A5