From: Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Cc: 1i5t5.duncan@×××.net
Subject: [gentoo-kernel] Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for help with kernel maintenance
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 08:46:21
1 <OT>
2 My first post was on the gentoo-dev mailing list.
3 Thank you Duncan for your answer. I already use to read lwm.net articles.
4 I will look for John's stuff.
5 </>
6
7 On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 04:24:26PM +0000, Daniel Drake wrote:
8 >
9 > Nicolas,
10 >
11 > Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
12 >> I would like to go further in the Linux kernel internal comprehension.
13 >> Could someone tell me where to find a good starting free documentation ?
14 >> Most of the documentations I've found are about old kernel versions (2.4
15 >> series).
16 >
17 > Ask this on the gentoo-kernel list, please. I'm happy to help, but there
18 > are many people there who would also appreciate being part of the
19 > discussion.
20
21 Yeah, sorry.
22
23 Does someone knows a good general (and free) documentation where to
24 start ?
27 Nicolas Sebrecht