From: George Kadianakis <desnacked@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel] Gentoo-sources, lead
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 23:03:19
Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o> writes:

> This is an open email to members of the gentoo-sources herd. > I would like to officialy take over the lead role for the > gentoo-sources sub-project. This does not include the entire kernel > project as I'm not really sure if we need an overall kernel lead. Things > seem to be running relatively smoothly with having the sub-projects run > themselves. > > I don't want this look like a coup so if anyone would rather have the > job or an election, please just let me know. > > > Mike Pagano
Hey Mike! I'm wondering - since I'm a bit ignorant on Gentoo organizational internals - what exactly is the role of a sub-project leader? And what's the role of the gentoo-sources sub-project leader? The only up-to-date thing I managed to gather is: "Decisions within a project can be made by the people inside the project itself, of course coordination between the projects is necessary. The (sub-)project leads are usually responsible for doing this." [1] Thank you :)

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-kernel] Gentoo-sources, lead Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o>