From: John Mylchreest <johnm@g.o>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-kernel] Gentoo Kernel Security Policy (DRAFT)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:31:23
Hey guys,

Please take a read through this and feed back any comments. This is
starting to become more important as we are growing with relation to
Gentoo's attention to QA and in particular our security practices.

I'd like to think that we run all over the "secure" distros with a lot
ot his stuff, and we all do it anyways - generally speaking. But at
least by having an official doc (that will be published) we have
something to fall back on when the time comes to kick ass.

At the moment there is nothing discussing kernel-modules. Thats going to
be something different I suspect.

As mentioned, this is very much draft, plus - it's late and I've likely
made a lot of mistakes during my distractions. Comments, ideas, changes,
deletions, etc etc all on list please.

Role:            Gentoo Linux Kernel Lead
Gentoo Linux:
Public Key:      gpg --recv-keys 9C745515
Key fingerprint: A0AF F3C8 D699 A05A EC5C  24F7 95AA 241D 9C74 5515

File name MIME type
kernel-security-policy.txt text/plain