From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel] Help needed with genpatches
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:01:36
1 On Thursday 20 July 2006 20:19, Daniel Drake wrote:
2 >I'm on holiday from 26th July to 11th August, the timing of which isn't
3 >great:
4 >
5 >2.6.17 will go stable as soon as we do a 2.6.17.7-based release - this
6 >will happen very soon (hint hint Greg, it's a day late! ;)).
7 >
8 >There are bound to be a few bugs that need attention, the main concern
9 >is to fix things for the 2006.1 release and there isn't much time there.
10 >Apart from that we're OK, we need to make sure someone can do security
11 >fixes.
12 >
13 >Any volunteers? :)
14
15 I would, just as Tim, be glad to help you out for the time being.
16
17 Christian
20 Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
21 Gentoo Linux Developer
22 Your friendly kernel/vserver/openvz monkey