From: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
To: Gentoo Kernel List <gentoo-kernel@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-kernel] Gentoo Kernel meeting
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 05:16:29
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 I would like to start the first Gentoo kernel meeting.
4 Please choose the time of the meeting [1]
5 If the time is not compatible we can also just discuss it by mail.
6
7 Please send any new agenda items as new threads to the gentoo-kernel list.
8
9 The current agenda is as follows.
10 - Gentoo kernel ci
11 - Use Lava qemu for testing the kernel
12 - Add kselftest
13 - Start stabilizing with Gentoo kernel CI
14 - Add ck-sources to the qemu test
15 - Stabilization
16 - Automatize the stabilization process
17 - keep up with upstream or use any other stabilization system
18 current stabilization system is defined here [2]
19 and here is the process to stabilize the kernel [3]
20 As now we are working to automatize the process.
21
22 Please add any other topics, is also possible to discuss directly in
23 this thread.
24
25 [1] https://doodle.com/poll/6giztg2vuw8wz6kf
26 [2] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Kernel#Kernel_stabilization
27 [3] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Package_testing#Kernel
32 Thanks,
33 Alice Ferrazzi
34
35 Gentoo Kernel Project Leader
36 Gentoo Foundation Vice-Secretary
37 Gentoo Google Summer of Code Administrator
38 Mail: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
39 PGP: 2E4E 0856 461C 0585 1336 F496 5621 A6B2 8638 781A