From: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
To: Gentoo Kernel List <gentoo-kernel@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel] Kernel Lead Election
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 00:52:26
1 On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 5:10 AM, Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hello, Gentoo Kernel Project Members,
3 >
4 > I think it's time we should think about having an election for the Lead
5 > position as I don't remember that last time there was one, and I've been
6 > around for almost 10 years.
7 >
8 > That said, I'm not sure we really need a nomination exercise. If you
9 > want to run, just feel free to reply as such. If you want to nominate
10 > someone, please also feel free to do so.
11 >
12 > Another thought: Do we need an overall lead? I'm listed in that
13 > position on the project wiki page and I've never gone around telling the
14 > other teams what they should do. Maybe having sub-leads works for us?
15 >
16 > Thoughts?
19 I think for the extension of the Gentoo Kernel Project can be ok to have also
20 sub-leads.
23 アリス フェッラッシィ
24 Alice Ferrazzi
25
26 Gentoo, If it moves, compile it!
27 My_overlay: https://github.com/aliceinwire/overlay
28 Gentoo Euscan: http://goo.gl/YNbU3h
29 Mail: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
30 PGP: 2E4E 0856 461C 0585 1336 F496 5621 A6B2 8638 781A