From: Daniel Gryniewicz <dang@g.o>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel] How works Genkernel's non-interactive 'make oldconfig'
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:46:50
1 On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 15:35 +0200, Arne Stäcker wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I don't know if this the right mailing list, but I give it a try.
4 >
5 > I'm writing a software to manage the upgrading, rebuild, uninstallation of the
6 > linux kernel.
7 >
8 > Now, what I need is a non-interactive 'make oldconfig' like genkernel does it.
9 > I looked at the code, but couldn't find the right line. Can anyone tell me at
10 > which files and lines I have to look for this feature. Thanks.
11 >
12 > regards
13 > Arne
14
15 I think you want make silentoldconfig
16
17 Daniel
20 gentoo-kernel@g.o mailing list