From: Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel] [ANNOUNCE] genpatches-2.6.16-2 release
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:38:21
1 John Mylchreest wrote:
2 > On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 02:19:22PM +0100, Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o> wrote:
3 >> Revision 347:
4 >> Linux 2.6.16.1 thanks to Francisco Lloret in bug #127838 (dsd)
5 >> Added: 1000_linux-2.6.16.1.patch
6 >
7 > Since were bunlding these whole now, should we just start naming the
8 > ebuilds correctly instead?
9
10 I don't think so. 2 -stable releases in the 2.6.15 cycle didn't have any
11 immediate corresponding gentoo-sources bump since the patches were
12 already included. The fact that we include patches alongside -stable
13 means that using their notation isn't entirely accurate in our situation.
14
15 Daniel
18 gentoo-kernel@g.o mailing list