From: Alice <alicef@g.o>
To: Gentoo Kernel List <gentoo-kernel@l.g.o>, kernel <kernel@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-kernel] Gentoo Kernel Project Lead - 2021
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 15:16:27
1 Hello, Gentoo Kernel Project Members,
2
3 It's that time of the year again where we need to elect a lead.
4 As I did last year I'm nominating myself for the election.
5 As there are only 6 of us, I am suggesting we open up nominations for 5
6 days and allow 5 days for manifestos or discussion and then vote at a
7 meeting.
8 People who cannot join the meeting can just submit their
9 vote beforehand if they want.
10
11 Our current member list from the wiki is:
12
13 Alice Ferrazzi (alicef)
14 Anthony G. Basile (blueness)
15 Tony Vroon (Chainsaw)
16 Mike Pagano (mpagano)
17 Thomas Deutschmann (Whissi)
18 Magnus Granberg (Zorry)
19
20 Timing
21 If we start nominations (please self-nominate yourself if you want too),
22 then the nominations period would stop at 9/4/2021 1300 UTC.
23
24 The 5 days after that will put us at 14/4/2019 1300 UTC for voting.
25
26 Does this sound reasonable to everyone?
27
28 Alice