From: Kevin Haddock <kevinhaddock@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-kernel] linux-2.6.22-gentoo-r5 missing 'kernel' subtree?
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 03:20:31
1 Hi everyone. I hope this is the proper place to post this. Please
2 forgive if not. The topic of the group did say it included
3 'discussion.'
4
5 I just emerge --sync(ed) and emerged gentoo-sources
6 (linux-2.6.22-gentoo-r5); did a zcat /proc/config.gz
7 >.config/config.gz; then a make oldconfig and I get:
8 arch/i386/Kconfig:94: can't open file "kernel/time/Kconfig". Any
9 ideas why? Where is that file? There isn't even a 'kernel' subdir
10 off /usr/src/linux
11
12 Thanks in advance,
15 -Kevin
16
17 -----
18
19 "One World, One Web, One Program" -- Microsoft Promotional Ad
20 "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuehrer" -- Adolf Hitler
25 Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
26 http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC
27 --
28 gentoo-kernel@g.o mailing list