From: Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel] Kernel Lead Election
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 19:46:34
1 On 01/16/2017 07:48 PM, Alice Ferrazzi wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 5:10 AM, Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o> wrote:
3 >> Hello, Gentoo Kernel Project Members,
4 >>
5 >> I think it's time we should think about having an election for the Lead
6 >> position as I don't remember that last time there was one, and I've been
7 >> around for almost 10 years.
8 >>
9 >> That said, I'm not sure we really need a nomination exercise. If you
10 >> want to run, just feel free to reply as such. If you want to nominate
11 >> someone, please also feel free to do so.
12 >>
13 >> Another thought: Do we need an overall lead? I'm listed in that
14 >> position on the project wiki page and I've never gone around telling the
15 >> other teams what they should do. Maybe having sub-leads works for us?
16 >>
17 >> Thoughts?
20 > I would like to run for Gentoo Kernel Project lead election.
23 Hi, kernel teams,
24
25 Alicef is the only developer to express interest for Kernel Lead and no
26 one has expressed and wish to run also.
27 With one candidate I don't see the need for an election.
28
29 Thanks Alice!
32 Mike Pagano
33 Gentoo Developer - Kernel Project
34 Gentoo Sources - Lead
35 E-Mail : mpagano@g.o
36 GnuPG FP : 52CC A0B0 F631 0B17 0142 F83F 92A6 DBEC 81F2 B137
37 Public Key :
38 http://http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=0x92A6DBEC81F2B137&op=index