From: Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@g.o>
To: gentoo-keys@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-keys] Fwd: Gentoo Keys -- introductory report
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 17:20:54
1 Hello,
2
3 This year I've been accepted for Google Summer of Code 2014 with
4 Gentoo Foundation for the Gentoo Keys project and my mentor will be
5 Brian Dolbec(dol-sen)[1]. As I mentioned in my previous email[2] I am
6 going to work on improving and expanding the features of Gentoo Keys.
7
8 Gentoo Keys is a Python based project that aims to manage the GPG
9 keys used for validation on users and Gentoo's infrastructure
10 servers. These keys will be any/all of the release keys, developer keys
11 and any other third party keys or keyrings available or needed.
12
13 Plans for this week:
14 - Switch the current seed files format to JSON.
15 - Create functions for keys remove/move/update operations.
16 - Provide some improvements and fixes in the current implemented code.
17
18 Source code: https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo-keys or
19 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/gentoo-keys.git
20