From: Cliff Rowley <cliffrowley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Power saving
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 16:03:33
Ok, I've done everything but I'm still not seeing the same efficiency
I had before.  Full battery gets me just under 3 hours .. somewhere
I've lost an hour or so :(

Is this something I should "just get used to"?  Is it a fact that
Linux isn't quite up to speed on laptops and power management yet?  Or
should I dig deeper?

The problem is, I'm not at all afraid of spending the time to get it
right .. but I don't want to waste the time if it's not even possible
to achieve the same efficiency (yet).

Cheers :)