From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-laptop] Guide for Thinkpad T41
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:33:22
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: mail [mailto:lists@×××××.net]
3 > Sent: 21 February 2007 14:11
4 > To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
5 > Subject: [gentoo-laptop] Guide for Thinkpad T41
6 >
7 > Does anybody have any info or links on setting up Gentoo on a Thinkpad
8 > T41? I have found allot of mixed info on it. Some outdated, some
9 > incomplete etc... In particular, I am looking for solid info on the
10 > following:
11 >
12 > Set up the hard drive and power management stuff rignt,
13 > Use the best and most up to date graphics driver
14 > Set up xorg.cong to make use of a second display, usb mouse etc...
15 > Wireless networking (hopefully a great gui to scan for access points!)
16 > CDRW
17
18 Guide for the Thinkpad T42
19 http://furius.ca/techdoc/misc/thinkpad.html
20
21 Gentoo Forum Thread
22 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?p=946188#946188
23
24 Linux on Laptops
25 http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/ibm.html
26
27 Any use?
31 djn
32
33 I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.
34 --
35 gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list