From: Corey Richardson <kb1pkl@×××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Wireless Authentication Failure -- WPA2-PSK(TKIP+AES), rtl8192se
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:05:18
1 On 05/16/2011 02:27 AM, Lie Ryan wrote:
2 > A few days ago on 2011/05/08, I had a message that my system is going to be
3 > migrated to baselayout-2 and openrc, and a bunch of configurations files had
4 > moved around and including net configuration files. Have you checked your
5 > eselect news and do etc-update?
8 Yes I have, the upgrade was successful and my config files were all
9 modified accordingly. I noticed the line
10 "rtllib_crypt_tkip: could not allocate crypto API michael_mic"
11 so I'll go through the kernel and enable a bunch of the options under
12 Cryptography API, see if that fixes the issue.
13 --
14 Corey Richardson