From: sinarf <sinarf@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Re: Intel integrated graphics
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:14:26
1 2005/6/13, Sven Köhler <skoehler@×××.de>:
2 > > Worth noticing is that the i915 module makes the computer hand during
3 > > software suspend. The solution is to remove the module before
4 > > suspending.
5 >
6 > Is this a bug in the Kernel? I guess it is. Does anybody know, if this
7 > might be fixed in future Linux releases? or if the Kernel-developers
8 > refuse to fix that (for some odd reason)?
11 And if I may add :Is the problem exist if the build it in the kernel
12 insteed as as a modules ?
13 Software suspend doesn't work anymore on my laptop, I'll run some test
14 during this week about that.
19 http://blog.developpez.com/?blog=3
22 gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list