From: "Dennis Nienhüser" <nienhueser@×××.de>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] ACPID configuration
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:15:38
Hi Nicolas,

Am Montag, 18. April 2005 16:18 schrieb Nicolas Labrosse:
> /usr/bin/on_ac_power: line 23: acpi_available: command not found > /usr/bin/on_ac_power: line 40: apm_available: command not found
Please run $ emerge powermgmt-base to fix it. The exit state of which seems to differ on some systems which makes the script think powermgmt-base is installed although it isn't. I'll update the guide to reflect this.
> I also find the following line in /var/log/everything/current > Apr 18 14:52:14 [logger] ACPI group ac_adapter / action ac_adapter is not > defined
No need to worry about this message. It's created by the default /etc/acpi/ script. You can comment the "logger..." line in there to get rid of these messages. Regards, Dennis

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-laptop] ACPID configuration Nicolas Labrosse <nll@×××××××.uk>