From: Ahmad F Al-Twaijiry <ahmadt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-laptop] WEP & Cisco PEAP, is it possible ?
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 19:52:06
1 Hi
2
3 In my work they use WLAN with PEAP & WEP and also they have a
4 Certificate for the network (I think it's a public key for the company)
5
6 anyway In the instruction in how to install it in MS Windows they ask
7 you to install a Cisco Aironet utility with PEAP wep_supplicant and then
8 the certificate plus selecting the WEP (Even if you don't have Aironet
9 card, you must install the utility or the wireless will not work!!)
12 Do you think this setting can work in linux ? because I heard that it's
13 impossible with Cisco PEAP ?
14
15 Any tips in how to do it ?
18 Note: I have ipw2100 and it's work fine with Linux
21 gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list