From: Cliff Rowley <cliffrowley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] swsusp2 *hang* :(
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 19:43:59
1 On 5/18/05, Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o> wrote:
2 > You could use my suspend2-sources - which is vanilla + suspend2 +
3 > fbsplash. They're available in my portage overlay at
4 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~brix/files/overlay/sys-kernel/suspend2-sources/
5
6 Hiya, I did come across your ebuild .. but I didn't fancy going with
7 the generic sources as I don't really know what goes into the Gentoo
8 sources. All works perfectly though, I actually followed your ebuild
9 in order to patch my sources (removed optional patches, applied the
10 rest) and it works :)
11
12 Now if only I could figure out why dyntick crashes when I go DC I'd be
13 happy .. but it's cool, I still get over 3 hours battery life. I was
14 just hoping dyntick might give me more ;)
15
16 The inability to hibernate was my pet peeve with Linux on my laptop
17 anyway .. now I'm uberhappy .. anything else is just luxury ;)
20 gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list