From: Cliff Rowley <cliffrowley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] swsusp2 *hang* :(
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 19:43:59
On 5/18/05, Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o> wrote:
> You could use my suspend2-sources - which is vanilla + suspend2 + > fbsplash. They're available in my portage overlay at >
Hiya, I did come across your ebuild .. but I didn't fancy going with the generic sources as I don't really know what goes into the Gentoo sources. All works perfectly though, I actually followed your ebuild in order to patch my sources (removed optional patches, applied the rest) and it works :) Now if only I could figure out why dyntick crashes when I go DC I'd be happy .. but it's cool, I still get over 3 hours battery life. I was just hoping dyntick might give me more ;) The inability to hibernate was my pet peeve with Linux on my laptop anyway .. now I'm uberhappy .. anything else is just luxury ;) -- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list