From: Alexander Jerneck <alexander.jerneck@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Dell Inspiron boot on battery slowness
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 10:23:31
1 Hi,
2
3 Perhaps you already checked for this but my uneducated guess on this is that
4 it has to do with buggy ACPI. Check out http://gentoo-wiki.com/ACPI for
5 example.
6
7 Alexander
10 On 8/11/06, Andrew Randles <ehud42@×××××.com> wrote:
11 >
12 > I don't have much to add but I have the same problem with my TP T42.
13 > If I boot without ac and check the the cpuinfo it will say it is
14 > running at full speed (1.8 Ghz). It feels like 600 Mhz or slower from
15 > some compile tests I have done.
16 >
17 > If anyone has a suggestion I would love to hear it.
18 >
19 > Andrew
20 >