From: Alexandru Totolici <alex.totolici@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Sound on a Compaq
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:31:53
1 I too have ALSA built into my kernel and for some reason the alsamixer
2 settings don't stick... so at every boot I have to run alsamixer
3 [command prompt] and raise the volumes to desired levels... I assume
4 your might be a similar case, as long as your ALSA configuration
5 doesn't show any errors of any sort.