From: "Ramón Gutiérrez" <hollowsoft@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Toshiba A70 Restart Problem
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 01:44:55
1 i got the same problem here with my a75. That problem only happen in Gentoo
2 for me, i tried Debian, Slack, Ubuntu, mandrake and in all of them it worked
3 nice so i dont know how to get it in Gentoo.
4
5 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
6 From: Ian K <omega_2_1@×××××.ca>
7 Date: Jul 4, 2005 6:38 PM
8 Subject: [gentoo-laptop] Toshiba A70 Restart Problem
9 To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
10
11 Hi there,
12 I had Gentoo on my laptop for a while, but then I had to format the drive.
13 Im of course putting Gentoo back on, but was wondering about something.
14 Whenever I restarted the computer under Linux, a restart just didn't happen.
15 It would shutdown fine, but just before the BIOS splash screen pops up,
16 the monitor
17 would go off(?) and the keyboard lights did not respond. (Caps lock). I
18 would have to
19 turn the laptop off with the power button and turn it on again. Kind of
20 a pain.
21 Do you know how to resolve this next time around?
22 Ian
28 Ramon Gutierrez

omega_2_1.vcf text/x-vcard