From: Aniruddha <zentooist@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Palm sync with Gnome/Gentoo
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:44:01
1 Rick Bragg wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I must have something wrong with my setup. No matter what I do, my palm
5 > treo will not sync. I have jpilot, gnome-pilot, and evolution
6 > installed, and I have USB Serial Converter support, USB Generic Serial
7 > Driver, and USP Handspring... configured in the kernel. I hit the sync
8 > button, nothing. Also nothing in lsusb as root...
9 >
10 > any advice?
11 > Thanks
12 > rick
16 I had the same problem. It turned out my hotsync cable was broke. Palm
17 not showing up in lsusb is a bad sign.
18 --
19 gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list