From: "Ângelo Miguel Arrifano" <miknix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Add vista Hotstart Technology(TM) support on Gentoo.
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:18:21
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:58:58 +0300
Vasiliy G Tolstov <v.tolstov@××××××.ru> wrote:

If you have your disassembled dsdt acpi table at hand, just grep it for PNP0C32. If PNP0C32 is referenced then yes, it should support. Anyway, you can always build the kernel module and load it. It won't harm your laptop in case it's not supported. Have a look at the project page for more information: Thanks, -- Angelo Arrifano AKA MiKNiX CSE Student at UBI, Portugal Gentoo Linux AMD64 Arch Tester miknix@×××××.com PGP Pubkey 0x3D92BB0B -- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list