From: Simone Mainardi <simoneinweb@×××.it>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] installation assistance
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:42:35
1 Hi, I'm italian too, I'm from florence. You can easily install a full
2 gentoo-kde environment by following the [1]. I'm quite new to gentoo
3 (coming from debian) but after two days I've set up a good system on my
4 laptop (hp pavilion dv5251).
5 So try the installation by yourself and if you have any questions, post here!
8 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/it/handbook/handbook-x86.xml
9