From: "Longman
To: "'gentoo-laptop@l.g.o'" <gentoo-laptop@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-laptop] Dell Latitude C640
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:11:32
1 > I was just wondering,g anyone managed to install gentoo on a DELL
2 > Latitude C640 and got everything working?
3 >
4 > I know for a fact there are several guide's online for it from people
5 > that apparently succeeded, its just I'm still having difficulties in
6 > getting Resume/standby to work. Also got issues with Ir DA
7 > and modem to
8 > go their thing as well.
9
10 I don't know if this helps, but I have it running on a Precision M70 and
11 there are DEFINITE problems with the resume/standby. Even the latest
12 Suspend2 kernels don't work properly on it.
13 --
14 gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list