From: Jordi Molina <warp3r@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Intel integrated graphics
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:29:00
There is a i915 DRI driver integrated with the kernel.

Remember to put the correct option also in the X11 configuration file
and in make.conf (not sure now, I think it's VIDEO_CARDS="i915"

On 6/13/05, Sven Köhler <skoehler@×××.de> wrote:
> Hi, > > what about buying a notebook with intel's 915 chipset which doesn't use > any ati or nvidia-card but the integrated intel-thing called GMA900. > > I found drivers for the integrated graphics in the newer 2.6 kernels. So > how high is the risk for buying the Samsung X20 with integrated graphics? > > Which X.Org driver will work? Is the 2D-performance OK? Does > 3D-Acceleration work? > > Thx > Sven > > >
-- Jordi Molina Casas (warp3r) mail: warp3r@×××××.com www: If you're still sending mail to warper@eresmas, please update your address book, my current email is warp3r@×××××.com -- gentoo-laptop@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-laptop] Intel integrated graphics "Lars Tobias Børsting" <larstobi@×××××××××.no>